- Do Not Borrow To Invest.
- Do Not Invest All Your Money.
- Do Not Invest Money You Need Soon
- Do Not Get Emotional And Panic
- Do Keep Investing And Stay Invested
- Do Diversify
- If an investor invest all his money in a single stock, when the price falls
- Do Take Professional Advice
- Do Give Your Investments Time To Grow.
If an investor were to invest his money in a single stock counter, he could lose all of his money if the company went into liquidation. A unit trust spreads the risk off loss by holding a portfolio of stocks which behaves in a less volatile manner. It means less sleepless night for you.